Off The KlockTM welcomes and invites contributing authors. If you are interested in becoming part of our team as a contributing author, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Write For You” in the subject line. In the body of the email, you may request an estimate. Also, we offer two payment options in the form of a barter/exchange or a cash (including check, money order or credit/debit card) payment. For example, you may want to exchange monthly article submissions for a VIP subscription to offtheklock.com website. Please specify in the body of your email if you would like to barter exchange or be paid in cash.
If you are interested in becoming one of our contributing authors:
1. You must email us one of your original articles for our review and one article that you think is good work but not written by you.
2. All contributing authors will be paid based on the following criteria:
- Number of words per article. Each article must be a minimum of 500 words.
- Number of followers that you agree to promote your post to once it is placed on the offtheklock.com website.
3. In the body of your email, please specify your website address if you have one for our review.
4. Also, in your email, identify your number of followers to whom you will promote your blog post once it is placed on our website. This number must be verifiable.
Example Email Copy: — —————————————————————
Subject: Write For You
I would like to be a contributing author for your blog. Attached are my two articles for your review. You may learn more about me at my website, www.yourwebsite.com, (or write some background info about yourself here). I have (enter number of followers) to whom I will promote my post that is placed on your blog. I prefer a standard method of payment in cash (or state barter/exchange.) Please consider me to be part of your team.
Contact Email address
Once you are accepted as part of our team of contributing authors, you will be given a post schedule. Each article is subject to approval by us. Once approved, all articles submitted will become the property of Off The KlockTM and may be used for placement on any of our websites at our discretion. The pay for each article will be negotiated on a post by post basis. Your method of pay for any specific article may change upon your request at the time of your submission of the article.
Additional terms and conditions that may be required will be finalized following these preliminary negotiations.